Eating delicious food is one of my favorite forms of self-love! Nourish bowls are my new thing (all food is better in a bowl, right?!) You can make these bowls using many different grains, veggies and protein sources, but here is my current personal fave!
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped kale
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1/4 cup red pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup acorn squash (cubed)
- 1/4 cup chic peas
- 1 egg (poached, fried, soft boiled or scrambled - I like to mix it up!)
1. lightly spray 2 pans with coconut oil. Put on light heat.
2. sauté the spinach and kale with a little lemon juice
3. sauté the squash & peppers. add in the quinoa
4. make your egg how you'd like!
5. throw it all in a bowl, add the chic peas (or you can roast them!)
6. top with 1/2 lemon squeeze and everything but the bagel seasoning. Enjoy!!