On Sunday's I am all about getting my mind, body and spirit organized and prepared for the week. This can be overwhelming at times, especially when thinking about my long list of to-dos, long term and short term goals, grocery list, cleaning list, people to call list and also trying to relax on a Sunday - I am stressed just thinking about all of this! Erase all of the lists, anxiety and to-dos from your mind right now. Start here.
1. Buy a fresh notebook to write everything important in (your lists, daily routines, affirmations, eating journal, etc.)
2. Purge your closet and keep only the clothes that make you feel amazing. Look good, feel good!
3. Clear the clutter in your brain (highly recommend listening to Jay Shetty's OnPurpose Podcast Episode #148)
4. Reach out to that person you have been wanting to talk to. If you're like me, I have a whole list of old friends I need to catch up with, but if I plan out one call per week it is more manageable.
5. Enjoy being you. No one else is you and that's pretty awesome. You bring something special to the table, something that no one has. So go be everything you want to be. I fully support it!
Okay - now, go buy that notebook! Have fun living your best life this week and forever more!