I first started getting into podcasts while riding the subway in NYC. I got even more into them once the pandemic hit and I started going on daily walks. I urge you not only to podcast but to podcast and walk (outdoors if you can!) Getting outside and listening to an inspiring story with no other distractions really helps get my creative juices flowing, helps my mind reset to be more productive that day and keeps me motivated to chase my dreams and go crush some goals. Give these podcasts a listen!
1. NPR: How I Built This with Guy Raz - highlights entrepreneurs from businesesses like Soul Cycle to Spindrift to small businesses as well. Super inspiring, most of them started from scratch and it is really amazing to hear each individual journey
2. On Purpose with Jay Shetty - Jay Shetty is a former monk who provides tips for the mind, meditation, how to create a mindful space, a mindful schedule and the right mindset to get you through anything. He interviews some incredible people as well (one of my favorite episodes is his interview with Alicia Keys)
3. Words that Move Me with Dana Wilson - Provides advice and inspiration that will help guide your career as an artist. Dana is one of my good friends, a performer, a teacher, a life coach, and a simply incredible human being! I have learned so much from her in just about every category. If you are an artist or a dancer, this is a must listen!
4. Driven: A Podcast for the Modern Entrepreneur - Two friends that have some great insights into marketing, social media, organizing your team and tips and tricks when growing a business.
5. Oprah's SuperSoul Conversations - Oprah interviews the best of the best, impelling stories and important life lessons.